The practice provides excellent facilities to care for your pets to the highest standards possible and has achieved accreditation by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons; it is also an approved training centre for student veterinary nurses, indicating the commitment to staff development and continued appraisal of our services.
The practice offers the following facilities and services:-
- Large on-site car park.
- Spacious open plan reception and waiting areas.
- Consultations at convenient times managed by an appointment system, including microchip implants, free weight checks, pet passports and export certificates.
- Retail area and food ordering service for both prescription and pet foods.
- Well stocked practice pharmacy offering dispensing of prescription medications, flea and worming preparations.
- Patient preparation area and dental suite.
- Extensive diagnostic equipment including: radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy.
- Hospitalisation for surgical and medical cases in separate cat, dog and isolation wards.
- In-house laboratory offering immediate sample analysis.
- Home visits by prior arrangement
If you would like to discuss your petís individual requirements or to register with the practice, please contact us on the telephone number above.