The practice provides excellent facilities to care for your pets to the highest standards possible and has achieved accreditation by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons; it is also an approved training centre for student veterinary nurses, indicating the commitment to staff development and continued appraisal of our services.
The practice offers the following facilities and services:-
- Large on-site car park.
- Spacious open plan reception and waiting areas.
- Consultations at convenient times managed by an appointment system, including microchip implants, free weight checks, pet passports and export certificates.
- Retail area and food ordering service for both prescription and pet foods.
- Well stocked practice pharmacy offering dispensing of prescription medications, flea and worming preparations.
- Patient preparation area and dental suite.
- Extensive diagnostic equipment including: radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy.
- Hospitalisation for surgical and medical cases in separate cat, dog and isolation wards.
- In-house laboratory offering immediate sample analysis.
- Home visits by prior arrangement
Vaccines for Life Special Offer
We are pleased to offer our clients' pets vaccines for life.
If your pet has been vaccinated in the last 30 days, you are able to join the scheme for just £99.00 to ensure your pet receives lifelong immunisation, free booster vaccinations and annual health checks for life.
This offer is available for cats and dogs only and terms and conditions apply. For more information, contact us on 01785 252846.
If you would like to discuss your petís individual requirements or to register with the practice, please contact us on the telephone number above.